Cool Fun Stuff You Need to Know About
I am a big fan of things and services that make managing a busy life easier or more fun. Here are some things that I think are great around the web. I will add to the list as I find fabulousness that you just must know about.
Now that you have de-crisped your kids (and hopefully yourself) you should:
If you have any suggestions for things that make your life easier, happier, less stressful, or more fun, please pass them along to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- do a little shopping at Classy Mommy, proceeds go to charity and they have a great list of shopping partners (Gap, Old Navy, Amazon, the list goes on and on).
- schedule a session to get a gorgeous picture of your family with Moments Caught photography.
- throw the best (and easiest) birthday party ever with The Playful Chef.
- send an easy, educational, fun and memorable birthday gift to one of your favorite sprouts with the Lollipop Book Club.
- get yourself insanely organized with a Purseket.
- make your family a nice dinner with the Six O'Clock Scramble.
- catch up on your celeb gossip (you know you want to) with Pink is the New Blog
- catch up on the TV shows you missed with Television Without Pity (more fun even than watching the shows sometimes!)
- hang out with your baby - (seriously, I so wish I had one of these when I had babies!)
- feed the baby something healthy and yummy from Vanilla Pumpkin.
- go to Made by Angie and get yourself a handmade baby wipe container decorated with fabulous fabrics. Or get one as the perfect baby gift!
- shop for some super-cute jewelry to commemorate any special occasion at Jule's Jewelry.
- plan a vacation in Florida and let my friends at A to Z Baby Rentals help you pack light!
- need a night out? Maybe Certified Sitters can help!
- got a little girl? You need some Chesapeake Ribbons!
- If your baby has officially turned into a sprout, it is time to take all those cute baby clothes, send them to Willow Creek Baby, and have them made into a memory blanket. I want one!